Be vital to existing businesses, promote economic development, and enhance the quality of life in Habersham County.
Our vision is to be recognized as the advocate for local businesses in Habersham County, serving as the local support for a business friendly environment and promoting tourism in Habersham County.
We, the Habersham County Chamber of Commerce, are guided by the following Values. They describe our Chamber as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for the members we serve.
We value the following as we interact with our business community and act as an agency:
- We are honorable in our actions, and we hold honesty and integrity as our guiding principles.
- We recognize that we are privileged to contribute to our members' growth.
- Our members are critical to our success. We value their proficiency, expertise, knowledge and vision. We also recognize that, driven by their imagination and enthusiasm, our Chamber's potential is unlimited. We treat all members with respect and trust and lead through competence, creativity and teamwork.
- We are customer-focused and responsive, sensitive to cultural realities and driven to exceed our members' expectations. Quality is our signature, and we take pride in everything we do.
- We value our reputation; and we are proud of the integrity, sincerity and transparency we demonstrate every day.
Links to selected Chamber governance documents and programs are below: