March 2014 Small Business Member of the Month: Hawg Wild BBQ & Catfish House, 515 Grant Street, Clarkesville
- March 2014 Small Business Member of the Month: Hawg Wild BBQ & Catfish House, 515 Grant Street, Clarkesville
- The Gate Church, 451 Roper Road, Clarkesville, celebrated a Chamber ribbon cutting on Friday, January 10, 2014
- On Tuesday, January 14, 2014, North Georgia Shutters and Blinds celebrated their new mobile office with a ribbon cutting at the Chamber office
- Ribbon Cutting held on Friday, January 17, 2014, for Georgia Foothills Reflexology, 2985 Barron Drive, Clarkesville, at the Chamber office
- Ribbon cutting for Advanced Martial Arts, 195 Walls Complex, Hwy. 197, Clarkesville, held on Wednesday, January 22, 2014.
- The Chamber recently recognized Southeast Federal Credit Union, located at 665 Historic Highway 441 in Cornelia, for the renovation and beautification of its facility.
- Dr. Judy Taylor, president, Habersham County Chamber, and J. R. Charles, director, Habersham County Development Authority, hold a check representing tourism revenues in Habersham County at Tourism, Hopitality and the Arts Day at the Capitol on Tuesday, January 28, 2014.
Welcome to Habersham County Chamber of Commerce
|The Chamber represents 'The Voice of Business'
for Habersham County. With Nearly 600
business members and over 900 member
representatives, the voice of the Chamber
makes a difference.
The Chamber's business is helping your business!
Calendar of Events