November 2013 Small Business Member of the Month: Sutton Tire, 293 Monroe Street, Clarkesville
- November 2013 Small Business Member of the Month: Sutton Tire, 293 Monroe Street, Clarkesville
- Faith Power House for Kids Child Advocacy Center, 768 Hwy 123, Toccoa, celebrated a Chamber Ribbon Cutting on Tuesday, October 15, 2013
- The Tree House, 1045 Washington Street, Clarkesville, was honored with a Chamber Beautification Award on Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- Ribbon Cutting held on Wednesday, October 16, 2013, for The Longstreet Clinic Center for Pediatrics, 155 Professional Drive, Baldwin
- Ribbon Cutting for Bear Gap Log & Timber Homes, 720 Plum Lane, Clarkesville, on Friday, October 18, 2013
Abby Jackson with Blackhawk Fly Fishing hosted the Chamber’s Executive Women’s Organization on September 11. Over 25 participants enjoyed a farm-to-table luncheon in a beautiful outdoor setting. In addition to networking, the group heard Mary Beth Oxendine, motivational speaker and host of her own television program, “Cooking with Miss O.,” out of Greenville, SC.
- Sutton Tire, 293 Monroe Street, Clarkesville celebrated 66 years as a 'family run & owned business' in Habersham County, with a Chamber Ribbon Cutting on Monday, September 23, 2013"
Welcome to Habersham County Chamber of Commerce
|The Chamber represents 'The Voice of Business'
for Habersham County. With Nearly 600
business members and over 900 member
representatives, the voice of the Chamber
makes a difference.
The Chamber's business is helping your business!